Top Reasons to Stay at the InterContinental Barcelona
- Conference is taking place at the Hotel no travel necessary!
- This modern Hotel is in the Montjuic District one of Barcelona city centers close to major attractions.
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Plaça d'Espanya one of the biggest and important squares in Barcelona and admire the famous Montjuïc Magic Fountain.
- Located in walking distance to Las Arenas de Barcelona for great shopping, dining and much more.
- Local attractions within 5-8 km /3-5 Miles include: Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Picasso Museum, La Rambla to name a few.
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block at the conference hotel allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking
opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.
HOTEL SCAM ALERT:
It has come to our attention that some of our conference participants are being targeted in a hotel scam. We do not utilize any third party hotel booking services. If you are contacted by any company other than Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) or any of CII’s divisions (including Cambridge Healthtech Institute and Cambridge EnerTech) please do not do business with them. These companies may ask for advance payment, and should you contract with
them, you may be unable to confirm, make changes or receive a refund, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.
Join Us in Barcelona!
Barcelona the gateway to the Mediterranean! With its temperate climate this dynamic city is filled a rich history, vibrant arts and culture that has a reputation of being the business center in Southern Europe. An International City that has become
a magnet for its exceptional dining, home-grown Catalan & contemporary architecture, like the architecture of Gaudi. A compact city easy to discover due to its linked-up local transport of network of trains, metro, trams & busses
makes it convenient to see or explore nearby neighbourhood or district: wonder the Medieval streets of the Gothic Quarter, discover world class Museums and Galleries, treat the senses with local markets and finally unwind in the many beautiful
parks the city has to offer.
For information on discovering & visiting Barcelona please go to: Visit Barcelona
For getting around the city, please visit: Getting around Barcelona